The College employs about 70 trainers each year to support students to meet their learning needs. We are always open to new trainers who have knowledge in a broad range of topics and the skills and enthusiasm to share with other adults.
All trainers are engaged on a sessional basis under the terms and conditions of the College Employee Collective Agreement. All trainers are also required to complete the Working with Children Check documentation prior to commencement.
Below you will find some documents which outline further the policies and procedures of the College and areas of responsibilities for the College and our staff.
Please don’t hesitate to talk to your local Program Coordinator or myself if you have any questions.
Phone/fax 02 6782 1221
- CCNI Employee Collective Agreement 2008
- New General Program Tutor Handbook
- Privacy Staff
- Prospective College Tutor Handook 2012
- Trainer Assessor NSSC min quals Determination
- TrainerAssessor Industry Currency Record
- Trainer/Assessor PD Record
- Verification of Qualifications
- VET Trainer Assessor Handbook 2012
- VET Trainer Job Description
- Wages Request for Payment
To access these documents you will need Adobe Reader. If you do not have Adobe Reader installed, it is available to download for free.